Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Wii-Indiana Jones-Lego Inspired Art

DS11 loves all things Lego and has a current passion for the Wii/Lego version of Indiana Jones. (How many media CAN you combine into one game?!?!?) So, while he's been listening during read-alouds, he has been busily drawing his own renditions of said game. He didn't think anyone else would be interested, but he agreed to let me post them here :) I kinda like his style!




Are there any things in the popular media that inspire YOU to create? What about your children? How could you use aspects of pop culture as a springboard for your creativity?

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I'm inspired by my nephews drawings of people and monsters and also very much by music...certain music goes in my ear and out comes an image of my next doll costume :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just checked out your blog, DR -- your dolls are lovely, as is your photography of them!

    It's funny -- I love music, and yet I so rarely take advantage of its influence. You've inspired me to let some music get those creative juices flowing! Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete

Sincere responses . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...