Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Art Every Day - November 15, 2011

So art has not been happening much lately. Amen. But I did manage to finish some ornaments I started before my diagnosis -- intending to participate in an ornament exchange. (I made these ones as a gift, so the work I did back in September was not for naught;) I made these with my children and their friends years ago -- but I rather like them as an adult activity, too :) They are simply heavy wire shaped by wrapping it around a cookie cutter, then that shape is wrapped with finer wire (I used a silver for the frame and gold for the wrapping). Two of them are then covered in glass beads (just glued on with gel medium). Simple, but pretty -- and prettier in real life :)






Do you have any simple, go-to craft ideas? How about some ornament ideas? I'm always on the look-out for creative ornament ideas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sincere responses . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...