Thursday, November 17, 2011

Gratitude Challenge November 16-17



November 16 - I'm grateful for the Awana program and the tool it provides for teaching my children to hide God's Word in their hearts. I'm also grateful for all the volunteers that run the programs in so many churches internationally -- but especially at the one where our littles attend. 


November 17 - Today I am extremely thankful for the team of ladies up in my bedroom as I write. They are blessing me with a room make-over!!!! I can't wait, can't wait, can't wait to enjoy the haven of rest being created up there! I have no before pictures (just trust me -- it was an ugly catch-all room with 10 year-old builder's white paint on the walls) -- but I will post pictures when it is all done :)


For what are you thankful today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sincere responses . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...