Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Gratitude Challenge November 8






Today I'm giving thanks for my beautiful, bouncy, bubbly Sweet Petunia. She is pure joy most of the time. Her effervescent personality draws people to her, and she loves on them with her whole being! She is not known as our daughter -- we are known as her parents! EVERYBODY knows and loves this girl, and I'm so proud of her efforts to reach out to people and make them feel known and loved. (One of her favourite things to do at church is stick on a "Greeter" pin and welcome everyone to the service. And she's really good at it!)


She's also a great hugger and kisser -- interrupting her play on a regular basis to fill her love tank with cuddles and kisses. I'm so grateful for the ways she brightens my life, and the lives of everyone she meets, with her sweet, loving nature.


This precious girl loves God and wants to pray and be prayed for so she can know Him more.  I'm even grateful for the fact that her "dark side" makes me more aware of my own need to let the Holy Spirit produce the Fruit of the Spirit in my life. Her feisty fury sets fire to my fleshly ways, proving I need Him as much as she does in those hard moments ;) She is a blessing no matter which way the winds of her passion blow!


What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sincere responses . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...