Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Word Art Wednesday

Word Art Wednesday





Alas, I have no art to post for Word Art Wednesday this week as it has been a rough go health wise, and I haven't had the physical "power" to be working on art. However, I am honoured to have been selected to be a member of Cassandra's Word Art Wednesday's Design Team! I have been very careful to limit my "challenges" and responsibilities these days, and with Cassandra's sweet understanding and a determination to get things done in advance, I am delighted to participate. (It's just a three-month term.) There are very few things I feel like doing these days, but I know that even a little bit of dabbling with art helps me heal. Besides that, WAW is a simple but wonderful way to let God expand in me (a concept a friend introduced to me, and now I find others writing about) through contemplating His Word. 


Perhaps you'd like to join us!

4 comments:

  1. I'm excited to meet you! I'll be on the WAW DT with you. Can't wait to see how God works in & thru our designs.
    I too have had health problems 2004-2006. God has healed & brought me thru it-just like his word says. I'll be praying for you, my new friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being a part of WAW too. Look forward to what you are making with the beautiful scriptures WAW is providing the next 4 months.

    God bless!! And have a merry Christmas,


    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been thinking about you and praying for you and your family. I've started a new job, back in September, so I haven't had as much time for my art.

    May God be with you and bless you, May you have a WONDER-filled Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so happy to be working with you!

    ReplyDelete

Sincere responses . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...